Octane Ridge Shipping & Returns Policy
Octane Ridge Shipping
- Orders are shipped Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and holidays.
- Free shipping on all merchandise - applies to dealers in the lower 48 U.S.A. states ONLY – excludes Alaska and Hawaii.
- We will ship via UPS Ground or the most reasonable means according to the size and weight of an order unless given special instructions.
- Each product may be boxed individually. Please note the number of items on invoice to be delivered, as sometimes boxes may be separated by the carrier.
- Extra charges will be applied on special freight such as next day or overnight air and will be determined before purchase.
- Octane Ridge accepts no responsibility for special or premium freight charges.
- Extra shipping charges are non-refundable for any reason.
- We only ship merchandise to authorized dealerships. We do not drop ship for dealers or to the general public.
Shipping outside of the U.S. Lower 48 States
- Alaska/Hawaii do not qualify for free shipping and will have an additional shipping cost applied.
- Please call 816-708-0201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of items you are interested in along with your shipping address and we will respond with a shipping quote prior to purchase.
- International shipping charges do not include brokerage, duties and/or taxes and are the responsibility of the dealer/purchaser.
- We currently do not ship outside of the 50 U.S.A. states.
- All goods are carefully packed and in good condition when shipped. Please inspect merchandise upon arrival. Octane Ridge assumes no responsibility beyond transfer to carrier(s) in good order and is not responsible for lost items, damaged items, or delivery delays occurring thereafter. If goods are damaged or lost during shipping, please contact us immediately as a claim must be made with the carrier within 72 hours from receipt.
Octane Ridge wants dealers/purchasers to be 100% satisfied with our products. Octane Ridge products are warrantied to be free from material and manufacturer defects for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. Excluding warranty claims, freight and shipping charges for return(s) are the responsibility of the dealer/purchaser. See guidelines below for Returns:
- All returns must be requested by the purchasing dealer within 30 days of receipt of product.
- A copy of the original receipt/invoice is required.
- Contact our returns department immediately to obtain approval and to be issued an RMA (Returned Materials Authorization) number.
- We may require photos of merchandise before RMA is issued.
- The RMA number must be written clearly on the copy of the original receipt/invoice and placed inside the returned merchandise box.
- Important: Please do not return merchandise without prior approval and RMA number. An unauthorized return will be refused upon delivery and returned to dealer.
- Authorized merchandise returns must be received within 7 days after you receive return instructions.
- Excluding material and manufacturer defects, authorized merchandise returns must be in 100% resalable condition with all included manuals and enclosures to be accepted for a refund or exchange.
- Returns will be inspected and accepted based on condition.
- Authorized returns may be subject to a 20% restocking/repacking fee if not in 100% resalable condition.
- Restocking fee may be waived if a replacement order is made where the value is 120% of the returned product.
- Incomplete, altered, modified, dented, scratched or other damage to merchandise is not eligible for return or refund.
- Shortages and discrepancies must be reported by the dealer within 15 days of invoice date.